Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Blog - Political Rambling

Okay, so I've started this new blog (and yes, I still do hate that word) to separate out my ramblings about politics from my ramblings about whatever. Technically I should probably go back and re-title the other blog "Ramblings About Whatever, Except Politics", but as you well know by now, I'm lazy, and that's just not going to happen. So I'm warning you now, if you are in any way, shape, or form going to be offended by me criticizing the clown act that is the current Republican Party or pointing out the propensity of the Democrats to behave like sissies in the face of Republicans on more than a few occasions, I invite you to leave now and go back to the Ramblings About Whatever where I discuss cartoons and the like. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment